Inhale deeply while using this bar for fresh notes of eucalyptus! Eucalyptus essential oil is anti-bacterial and hydrating, once you use this bar your skin won’t want anything else! The invigorating scent of eucalyptus will open your airways and get you ready to tackle the day with enthusiasm!
- Coconut Oil contains many antioxidants, especially vitamin E, which means it can protect the skin from external damage such as from the sun.
- Palm Kernel Oil Palm oil does not only remove toxins from the body, but it also purifies every cell of the body as well as rejuvenates them.
- Hemp Seed Oil is known for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Is non-comedogenic (non-pore clogging) and it can help with tightening the skin and moisturizing.
- Vegetable Glycerin is Comprised of 99.7% fatty esters, made from either coconut or palm oil The remaining 0.3% of vegetable glycerin is water.
HOW WE SELL IT:
- Sold in a Loaf (10 slices)
- Cured & Ready to label yourself
- We can design the labels and send a PDF so you can print them. Easy as 1-2-3
- Don’t Forget To Add Your Soap Boxes, or wrap in your favourite tissue paper
HOW TO USE: Lather with water and wash.
INGREDIENTS: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Distilled Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Kernel Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Fragrance/Parfum, FD&C Blue #1
SIZE: 5 oz. per bar/10 bars per loaf
Carton Box: Available here
Labels: Our design team can create a custom label
Box Label Size: 7 in x 2.3 in
Wrap Label Size: 8.5 in x 1.25 in
SCENT: Eucalyptus + Spearmint
There are no reviews yet.