Shield- U Visor
$9.99 – $19.95
CLASS I MEDICAL DEVICE
Shield-U – A Class 1 Medical Device , Health Canada approved face shield ideal for healthcare, emergency response and business personnel, as well as personal use in public spaces where people may come into close contact.
ANSI Z87.1:2015 and CSA Z94.3:2020 Standards Compliant. Manufactured in an FDA/Health Canada Registered facility (ISO 13485:2016)
Pricing: 1 unit $12.99 24 units @
Advantages of Shield-U
Shield-U – A Class 1 Medical Device is a Comfortable, two-part construction with adjustable, sterilizable head part and patented ratchet closure, which reliably fixes the protective visor to the head of the wearer without creating pressure points.
- One size fits all: adjustable headband with patent-pending ratchet design keeps the SHIELD-U in place
- Soft and flexible material provides comfort fit
- Easy to the clean headband
- Does not require foam or felt that absorbs sweat and bacteria
- Superior visor clearance from face allows for additional PPE (safety glasses, goggles, N95 masks, etc)
- Open top maintains airflow, preventing fogging
- The front shield is easily replaceable in seconds
- Quick, simple user assembly
- Bio-compatible materials (ISO 10993)
- 100% recyclable
- ANSI Z87.1:2015 and CSA Z94.3:2020 Standards Compliant
- Manufactured in an FDA/Health Canada Registered facility (ISO 13485:2016 certified)
- Available in large quantities
1 Piece (Individually Wrapped), 24 Pieces (Bulk Wrapped), Replacement Anti Fog Visor (5 Pack)
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.