Overall, Mahogany Teakwood fragrance oil is a harmonious blend of woodsy, earthy, and slightly sweet elements. It exudes a sense of sophistication, creating an inviting and cozy ambiance reminiscent of a well-appointed, comfortable living space with high-quality wooden furnishings.
- Mahogany: The fragrance opens with rich, warm notes of mahogany wood, creating a deep and robust foundation for the scent profile. The mahogany top note lends a sense of sophistication and strength to the overall aroma.
- Teakwood: Teakwood adds a slightly sweet and resinous quality to the top notes, blending seamlessly with the mahogany to create a balanced and inviting beginning to the scent journey.
- Leather: As the fragrance develops, a subtle hint of leather emerges, providing an element of luxury and opulence. This note adds depth and complexity to the scent, evoking images of well-crafted leather furniture.
- Cedarwood: Cedarwood notes begin to surface in the middle of the scent profile, contributing a woody, earthy character that enhances the overall warmth and richness of the fragrance.
- Vanilla: The base notes of vanilla bring a creamy sweetness that rounds out the scent profile, adding a comforting and inviting dimension to the fragrance. This sweet vanilla note complements the deeper wood notes and leather, creating a cozy and soothing atmosphere.
- Amber: Amber adds a touch of resinous warmth and a subtle, glowing depth to the base notes, ensuring a long-lasting and captivating dry-down that lingers on the skin or in the room.
|Candle-Candle Tarts||Maximum Use 10%|
|Potpourri & Incense||Maximum Use 50%|
|Skin Contact Applications||Maximum Use 10%|
Please Note: Due to the fact that our fragrances are 100% concentrated, we suggest that you test our fragrances in finished products before you make any conclusions about our fragrances.
Colouring Suggestions: Mahogany Teakwood Fragrance Oil:
|Candles||Use 3 drops of brown plus 1 drop of red liquid candle dye per 4 pounds of wax or shred a small amount of a cinnamon colour block into your melted wax. Never use crayons to colour your candles as they will clog your wick.|
|Bath/Body Products||Brown & Red soap colorant. Never use candle dye in bath products.|
Important Fragrance Specifics: Mahogany Teakwood Fragrance Oil:
|CA Prop 65 Reportable Ingredients||None|
|Flash Point of Fragrance||198F|
|Vanillin Content of Fragrance (This percentage includes all forms of vanillin)
(In the event that a fragrance contains vanillin, it may tend to discolour bath and body products and soap. Please test thoroughly)
|Gel Wax Compatibility
(It is your responsibility to test each fragrance purchase.)
Fragrance Testing -Performance in Various Applications- Mahogany Teakwood Fragrance Oil: Note: Our testing notes should never take the place of your own personal testing. Always test fragrance in all applications. We do not take responsibility for our test results differing from your test results. Cosmetic Labs Canada is not responsible for any finished products made with our raw ingredients. Cold process soap testing was done by our staff using strict controls. Stick blenders can help to incorporate fragrance back into the soap in the event that it rices during the mixing process. Soaping at room temperature can help to reduce the likelihood of accelerated trace. Fragrances containing vanilla ingredients may discolour soap. Vanilla White Color stabilizer may help prevent discolouration due to vanilla. However, there are more than 40 ingredients used in fragrance manufacturing that may contribute to discoloration of products.
|Candles||Performs perfectly in joy wax, wow wax, and is nice and strong in soy wax.|
|Soap (Cold Process Results)||No acceleration, no ricing, no separation, discolours to a beige, strong scent retention.|
|Bath & Body Products||Performed well|
|Room Scenting||Nice and strong in aroma beads.|