Shield-U Face Shiels
SHIELD-U Face Shield
CLASS I MEDICAL DEVICE
Shield-U – A Class 1 Medical Device , Health Canada approved face shield ideal for healthcare, emergency response and business personnel, as well as personal use in public spaces where people may come into close contact.
ANSI Z87.1:2015 and CSA Z94.3:2020 Standards Compliant. Manufactured in an FDA/Health Canada Registered facility (ISO 13485:2016)
Advantages of Shield-U
Shield-U – A Class 1 Medical Device is a Comfortable, two-part construction with adjustable, stabilizable head part and patented ratchet closure, which reliably fixes the protective visor to the head of the wearer without creating pressure points.
- One size fits all: adjustable headband with patent-pending ratchet design keeps the SHIELD-U in place
- Soft and flexible material provides comfort fit
- Easy to the clean headband
- Does not require foam or felt that absorbs sweat and bacteria
- Superior visor clearance from face allows for additional PPE (safety glasses, goggles, N95 masks, etc)
- Open top maintains airflow, preventing fogging
- The front shield is easily replaceable in seconds
- Quick, simple user assembly
- Bio-compatible materials (ISO 10993)
- 100% recyclable
- ANSI Z87.1:2015 and CSA Z94.3:2020 Standards Compliant
- Manufactured in an FDA/Health Canada Registered facility (ISO 13485:2016 certified)
- Available in large quantities
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.