Overall, Caribbean Breeze Fragrance Oil offers a captivating olfactory journey that transports you to a sun-soaked Caribbean paradise. Its harmonious blend of tropical citrus, oceanic freshness, exotic florals, creamy coconut, sweet vanilla, and woody sandalwood creates a well-rounded and inviting scent profile that captures the essence of a Caribbean breeze. Whether used in candles, diffusers, or personal care products, this fragrance oil brings the blissful aura of the islands into your space.
Scent Profile for Caribbean Breeze Fragrance Oil
- Tropical Citrus: The initial burst of Caribbean Breeze fragrance oil opens with a zesty and refreshing blend of tropical citrus notes. You’ll immediately detect hints of ripe, juicy oranges and tangy grapefruits, evoking the sensation of freshly squeezed fruit juices.
- Ocean Spray: As the scent unfolds, the invigorating aroma of ocean spray emerges. Crisp and clean, this note replicates the briny freshness of the Caribbean sea, carrying a faint saltiness that lingers in the air.
- Exotic Florals: At the heart of Caribbean Breeze, you’ll encounter a delicate bouquet of exotic florals. A mix of fragrant hibiscus and plumeria flowers adds a touch of tropical paradise, offering a sweet and slightly powdery undertone to the fragrance.
- Coconut Cream: Complementing the floral notes is the creamy richness of coconut. The scent profile deepens with the warm, tropical aroma of freshly grated coconut, reminiscent of sipping coconut water under swaying palm trees.
- Vanilla Infusion: As the fragrance oil settles, it leaves a lingering trace of Madagascar vanilla. This sweet and comforting base note adds depth and sensuality to the scent, creating a soft and inviting finish.
- Sandalwood: The scent profile concludes with a subtle hint of sandalwood. Its earthy, woody aroma adds a touch of sophistication, grounding the fragrance and providing a gentle, lasting warmth.
Recommended Fragrance Usage: Caribbean Breeze Fragrance Oil: The percentages listed below reflect our maximum suggested fragrance usage in the corresponding finished products.
|Candle-Candle Tarts||Maximum Use 10%|
|Potpourri & Incense||Maximum Use 50%|
|Skin Contact Applications||Maximum Use 10%|
Please Note: Due to the fact that our fragrances are 100% concentrated, we suggest that you test our fragrances in finished products before you make any conclusions about our fragrances.
Coloring Suggestions: Caribbean Breeze Fragrance Oil
|Candles||Use 3 drops of yellow liquid candle dye per 4 pounds of wax or shred a small amount of a yellow colour block into your melted wax. Never use crayons to colour your candles as they will clog your wick.|
|Bath/Body Products||Use yellow soap colorant in the amount that satisfies you. Never use candle dye in any body products.|
Important Fragrance Specifics: Bubblegum Fragrance Oil:
|CA Prop 65 Reportable Ingredients||None|
|Flash Point of Fragrance||192F|
|Vanillin Content of Fragrance (This percentage includes all forms of vanillin)
(In the event that a fragrance contains vanillin, it may tend to discolour bath and body products and soap. Please test thoroughly.)
|Gel Wax Compatibility
(It is your responsibility to test each fragrance purchase.)
Fragrance Testing -Performance in Various Applications- Caribbean Breeze Fragrance Oil: Note: Our testing notes should never take the place of your own personal testing. Always test fragrance in all applications. We do not take responsibility for our test results differing from your test results. Cosmetic Labs Canada is not responsible for any finished products made with our raw ingredients. Cold process soap testing was done by our staff using strict controls. Stick blenders can help to incorporate fragrance back into the soap in the event that it rices during the mixing process. Soaping at room temperature can help to reduce the likelihood of accelerated trace. Fragrances containing vanilla ingredients may discolour soap. Vanilla White Color stabilizer may help prevent discolouration due to vanilla. However, there are more than 40 ingredients used in fragrance manufacturing that may contribute to discolouration of products.
|Candles||Performs perfectly in joy wax, wow wax, and is nice and strong in soy wax.|
|Soap (Cold Process Results)||No ricing, no acceleration, no separation. Discolours to a dark tan. Strong scent retention.|
|Bath & Body Products||Performed well|
|Room Scenting||Nice and strong in aroma beads.|